Tuesday, August 28, 2007

'yesterday once more...'

I miss school…I mean, I’m not saying this isn’t freakishiously amazing…college, I mean. It’s great, but I still miss everything about school.

It was familiar, for one thing! Fourteen years of security within those walls, my school- my sanctuary, always!
Well, it hadn’t always been great; I’ve had my share of horrid days, but you forget some…and by the time it’s over, all you remember is how wonderful it all was compared to the confusion that came after.
But we’ve sorted that out, haven’t we? And now the ‘settling down’ has begun…and yes, I’m feeling better.

2 comments:

CheshireCat said...

we're all going through the same thing,aren't we?
my post had a bitterer note to it...but the 'sunshine-and-daffodil' girl that you are...you see a more optimistic side...

cyber monkey said...

bitterer!! hahaha!
RS forever :)