Monday, April 6, 2009

somewhere along the line of increasing whiny-ness, i realise that my blog has become a rant-blog.
of course I'm entitled to the occasional outburst, or a meltdown here and there, but I've been writing way too many rambling, pointless, sad-sigh posts.
which is why I've stayed away from my blog for a little while.

anyway, now that it's spring/summer, and everything's all tralala, I've decided to start posting again.
which is just another way of saying that i have very little to do, and am usually bored silly. so I'll brighten your days with my delightful banter. and i promise i won't rant...as much.

:)

2 comments:

Rhea Silvia said...

yay, Neeli!post. Sorry, I'm brainlesser than usual.

Shree said...

"anyway, now that it's spring/summer, and everything's all tralala, I've decided to start posting again."
Wohoo! :D