Monday, July 15, 2013

the beginning

D'you remember when I said I was going to be a crazy-cat-lady someday?
Of course you do! Because I never stopped saying it.

I could just see myself at 60, surrounded by around 17 cats in various states of disinterested condescension, just sitting and lying about, in a smelly old house, while I huddle in a rocking chair and cackle madly.
Aah! that's the life. not!

And now, to my helpless horror and indignation, I've laid ze feline foundation!
I now have not one, but TWO cats!
Yes, just let that sink in for a moment.

Two damn kittens destroying everything,  snapping at my heels, following me everywhere...
*sigh*
This is the beginning of the end, my friends.

2 comments:

Madhura said...

Yes. quite. I have 5 now. And a sixth is teneciously trying to adopt me by coming in at all hours, yowling [for food and sex, er, with other cats] and pissing on all my belongings.

cyber monkey said...

Haha! sensei, you have taught me all I know about being a catlady. :P